Friday, February 20, 2009

The Diary of Dr Beverly Crusher

Chief Medical Officer's Log
Stardate 980022120

Well, it's been several days now since Valentine's Day, and it's safe to assume that my previous hope that a gift or card or saucy negligée had gotten lost in Inter-Ship Delivering is groundless. I'm comforting myself with a bottle of Chateau Picard that I had Wesley send me from when he and Julian visited France and taking the edge off my misery.

The senior crew have gathered on numerous occasions since February 14th and despite my best attempts to subtley provoke discussion of the topic, I've not yet been able to ascertain what Jean-Luc thought of the antique china teapot I left outside his quarters. I thought it'd be the sort of gift he'd appreciate, although perhaps enclosing a 3-dimensional holo-snapshot of my vagina was going a bit far. I could always try and blame Deanna if it gets messy, though I'd have to spread rumours that she was actually ginger for it to succeed....

Speaking of, she's lording it over the rest of us with tales of her own romantic getaway. Hairyface Riker pulled some strings and had the Blue Moon of Perseus VIII booked out so it was just the two of them and the fabulous Sapphire Gildedfly Lagoon Archipelago. I'm going to look that up. Sapphire fucking Gildedfly fucking Lagoon shitting Archipelago? Sounds like she just strung some fancy sounding words together that she found in the dictionary to make it seem like she'd been somewhere exclusive. Slut. If I'd known Riker was going to go to all that trouble I would have sabotaged his erectile dysfunction medication again.

This Chateau Picard is damn good wine. I could say that Picard goes down well, lol. I'm glad I had Wes get me so many bottles. I was thinking I might string a few of the empty bottles together and play them like pan-pipes in the upcoming talent show. Although that might not be impressive enough. I'm determined to beat Deanna this year. And the robot. It's not fair that he's allowed to enter when his reflexes make him so damn good at everything. Pale-ass wannabe carbonform.

-Beverly Crusher, logging off.

No comments: